FDA Approved | Disposable Isolation Protective Suits
Returning to Work will rely heavily on having PPE and some occupations and scenarios will require greater measures, like wearing a disposable protective suit. Give your workers the PPE protection your team deserves. These isolation suits meet FDA standards to wear in the general medical environment and general use.
- One-piece type, consists of a hooded jacket and pants.
- Elastic closing up designs on the cuffs and foot openings.
- Polypropylene non-woven fabric with polyethylene film as its materials.
- Rubber-lined non-woven fabric as the sealing rubber stripes.
- Sterilized by irradiation with cobalt-60.
- For single use only, and repeated use is prohibited.
Not in the US or Canada or need Wholesale Quantities over 50,000? >> Use the Other Countries Tab or this link
Phoenix Quality have Validated Supplier’s Medical Certifications to legally Manufacture and Export FDA Approved Medical PPE. We have also Verified the Quality of Products in China through our own Inspection Team. These steps allow our supply to fast-track to the US while other manufacturers face new export restrictions and ongoing delays. It is important to recognize there are suppliers taking advantage of the circumstances and local supply shortages. Are you prepared to put your trust in a factory without verification? Fraudulent and unauthorized KN95 Respirators & Disposable Medical Masks won’t protect your workers!
We have verified suppliers for pre-sourced wholesale PPE, including Disposable Masks, KN95/N95 Face Masks, Protective Suits, Disposable Gloves and more.
Bridge the Supply Gap to Protect Your Workforce. Protect your livelihood with PPE and Prevent the spread of Covid 19.
The choices you make now will determine the strength of your economic recovery.
Avoid Counterfeit PPE and Protective Suits with Certified FDA Manufacturers in China that Phoenix Quality have verified as a quality producer of disposable suits and face masks.
Suits carrying this level of certification are especially important to:
- Front Line Workers & Aged Care Workers at risk of infectious patrons
- Essential Business Workers including transportation and delivery personnel with a greater risk being to close to infectious customers and spreading the virus thereafter